- MU:CON Conference & Class
The latest industry trends and information brought to you by world-best music specialists.
From keynote speeches to panel discussions, a carefully coordinated list of speakers will provide many unique insights.
A program devised to demonstrate specialized recording, performance, mixing and more.
Professionals of Korean music industry deliver the latest information, technology and the production know-hows.
- Conference & Class Schedule Invited Speakers
- MU:CON is Asia’s leading music business market; focusing on the interaction and communication of the Asian and Global music industries.
Hosted by Korea’s Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), an agency under the Korean government’s Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism (MCST), the seventh edition of the event has evolved once more to better represent the Asian music industry.
※ Based On MU:CON 2017 Results
- Co-Festival Agreement
signed by 19 festivals
From September 10th to 12th, MU:CON 2018 will introduce you to
an extraordinary collaboration with Asian Music Network hosted by MBC,
a diversified line-up from K-Pop idols to indie
musicians, and expanded domestic and overseas music industry networks.
We aim to turn the page of the Korean music industry to a new chapter.
- MU:CON Collabo
- Grammy winning producers and chart-sweeping Korean artists have gathered to produce a unique masterpiece.
- Amazing Collaboration of 3 teams will be soon unveiled.
- MU:CON Pitching & Choice Interview
- MU:CON’s representative and exclusive sector
The directors/bookers of top notch festivals and booking agencies will introduce their festivals and agencies.
They will provide general introductions along with specific participation procedures. We wish to better connect with the global festivals and agencies.
- Choice Interview
Festival directors and booking agents choose the artists they wish to have at their festival or venue.
The chosen artists are fully supported for the festival and further overseas touring.
- MU:CON Music Sync Choice
MU:CON 2018’s new program, ‘MU:CON Music Sync Choice’ offers an opportunity to find
practical direction for sound source market by creator meeting with music supervisor
on four categories including game, broadcasting(entertainment), drama, and CF.
- Director Booking Agencies Schedule
- MU:CON Biz-Matching
1:1 business meetings based
on online pre-registrations (15-30 mins).
Simultaneous translation provided.
- ‘Pre-On-After’ Networking
- Pre event:
- 'MU:CON Special A.M.N Big Concert' Photo Wall Event
- Live event:
- Networking Party
- Post event:
- Choice Roundtable
- MU:CON Buyer Lounge
Date & Hours: September 10th~12th, 21:00~01:00
Venue: SBA Lobby 'Tutti Cucina '
Serving as a networking lounge for MU:CON buyers, parties and networking will be available here.
* Limited Entracne Zone: Delegate or Speaker passes only.