Guidance on collection and use of personal information
Purpose of collecting and using personal informationMU:CON 2019 shall process personal information for following purposes. The information shall not be used for any other purposes, and any change in the purpose of using personal information shall require necessary protective measures, for example, consent of data subjects pursuant to article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Membership management for provision of services on the MU:CON 2019 Website
Particulars of personal information to be collectedMember information (compulsory): name, email address (ID), password
The period for retaining and using personal informationMU:CON 2019 shall handle and retain personal information within the period for retaining and using personal information prescribed by laws and regulations, or the period that had been consented to by the data subject when collecting personal information.
MU:CON 2019 member information
- Grounds for information collection: consent of the data subject
- Period: Within 6 months from sign-up (until termination or the project)
- Grounds for keeping personal information: consent of the data subject
- MU:CON 2019 member information
Rights to deny consent and disadvantages from denialUsers may refuse to the collection and use of personal information above, in which case they may be limited from joining the membership.